Nasi 5, 1733 - سبتمبر 10, 2017, First Sunday of Nasi (Behold and experience how pleasant is the Lord).
- O Lord, when will You come to take us back to You .. Lord grant us true readiness and longing for Your second coming experiencing and enjoying Your love.
- Lord, grant me wisdom of speech to face all circumstances without being disturbed for You are almighty, omnipotent, good and kind.
- Grant me patience, steadfastness in every good deed in continuous longing to Your precious person peacefully and joyfully.
- Gant me the desire to lift up my eyes and soul … gazing at You awaiting fervently Your second coming.
- Grant me awareness staying up late joyfully and contently without any laziness awaiting Your second coming.
- Grant me peace of mind amidst tribulations that I may cross the path successfully.
- Grant me yearning to Holy Communion in the same way as I long for Your coming.
- Fill me with thine glory, with hope, condolences and steadfastness.
- Elevate me from all worldly matters and grant me growth in grace and the true knowledge about You.
- My Lord Jesus … never allow me to stop praising Your Holy Name by speech of mouth or by my inward feelings deep at heart, until the time comes when I meet with You and stay at rest with You forever.